Skip to content
- If they hang over the roof, they’ll drop leaves and other debris in your gutters and valleys on your roof, facilitating roof and gutter damage.
- If they have berries or other edible items on them, they’ll attract hundreds of birds who’ll eat the items and drop debris all over your yard and sidewalk.
- If they have a shallow root structure, they’ll damage sidewalks, foundation, a no grass will grow under them.
- They must be trimmed periodically by a professional trimmer which can be costly.
- Huge limbs can be blown down in a storm and possibly damage your home and a neighbor’s home.
- Certain trees attract aphids which can be result in sticky residue on cars, walks, and benches.
- Sap-producing trees drop nasty, sticky sap on everything underneath the tree.
- Leaves dropped in the fall must be raked periodically and disposed of.
- They can attract nuisance birds like crows and blackbirds.